CooperVision’s exclusive Aquaform Technology makes Biofinity Toric a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water within the lens, minimizing dehydration. It also combines low modulus and high oxygen transmissibility for added comfort and breathability. Biofinity toric contact lenses are an excellent choice for your new and experienced lens-wearing patients alike.
The features you’ll love
-High oxygen permeation for extended wearing.
-High water content to increase wearing comfort.
-Optimized lens geometry for stable astigmatism correction.
-Soft material to ensure a comfortable fit.
Safety Measures for Cooper Vision Biofinity Toric :
- Wash your hands with water and soap.
- Dry your hands completely before touching the contact lenses.
- Clean your contact lenses gently using a fresh contact lens cleaning solution.
- Make sure to handle the lenses carefully and avoid applying excessive pressure.
- Keep your contact lenses in a clean lens case to prevent eye irritation or infection.
- Replace the lens case regularly to maintain cleanliness.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses overnight to allow your eyes to rest and breathe.
- Similarly, refrain from wearing them while swimming to avoid potential contamination or damage to the lenses.
- Follow the recommended wearing schedule provided by your eye care professional.
- Regularly visit your eye care professional for check-ups and to ensure proper eye health.
If your contact lenses start to hurt, feel dry, or make your eyes uncomfortable, take them out. Pain and discomfort are signs that something is wrong with your eyes. If this happens often, see your eye doctor to check if the lenses are right for you. Keep your glasses nearby, especially on vacations, so you can rest your eyes when needed and easily remove your contacts if they become uncomfortable.